Easy Online Payment Processing With Our Virtual Terminal
Now you can accept credit cards and eChecks with a powerful terminal that’s right in your own computer. Our online payment processing service give you a fully secured browser-based app to access your virtual terminal. With this powerful small business payment processing setup, you can accept payments anywhere!
3 Setup Steps to Process Payments Online:
- First we set you up with a merchant account – start by Requesting a Quote.
- Next we mail out a magstripe reader that simply plugs into a USB port on your computer.
- Lastly, we send you an enrollment email where you get a link to enter your business name, federal tax ID and merchant ID number. And then you’re logged into your virtual terminal!
Security Features – Keeping Your Customer’s Data Safe
By using this online payment processing method your customer’s data is completely secured. As soon as a card is swiped or keyed into the terminal the customer’s data is stored via intelligent tokenization (a patented security method that creates mathematically irreversible tokens to secure payment data as it’s transmitted) in an ultra-secure, offsite PCI compliant environment. Learn more here.
Full Featured Online Payment Processing
Our online payment processing service isn’t just easy-to-use and secure, it’s also full of great features.
Here are just a few:
Create extensive custom reports, examples include:
- Compare how many Visa vs Amex cards were processed in certain time periods.
- Pull how many refunds were issued in a period of time.
- Export sales data straight to excel- great for year end and taxes.
- Print statements and reports off or save down as PDF files.
Easily setup recurring billing! Now you can accept incremental monthly payments automatically through our online payment processing terminal.
- Keep cards on file in the ‘digital vault’.
- Create customer profiles and store up to 10 cards per profile.
- All data is kept completely safe on an off-site, secured server.
Email customer receipts – a good way to collect customer email addresses for marketing later.
Virtual terminals also read chipped cards or unchipped cards. Learn what this means.
Maintain control of what your employees can do by setting permissions for each person that uses the virtual terminal. This allows you to control who can run credit returns, pull reports, Etc.
Have multiple users for one merchant account- allowing multiple payment stations in your office or across multiple business locations.
Don’t Mistake Your Website for Your Virtual Terminal
With online payment processing you can process both in-person and phone payments via a unique secured website or ‘virtual terminal’. You will get a custom secured portal from Singular Payments to process online payments. This is entirely separate from your business website, but will be seamless for the consumer and easy for you and your staff to use.